January and February Arrivals 2012
Accommodation for students arriving in January 2012 (and beyond)
If you are joining the University of Salford in January 2012 you can apply for accommodation now and we hope to offer all new arrivals a place in one of our accommodation choices where we have vacancies.
We provide a choice of :
- Single study bedrooms
- Accommodation for families with children
The following services and benefits are included at all the accommodation choices owned by the University
- Convenient locations with free connecting bus service to all campuses
- Inclusive utility bills
- Free broadband internet access on the University network
- 24 hour or regular evening security provision
- On site maintenance and office support
- Contents insurance to the value of £3500
- Membership of the Sports Centre (£20 activation fee applies)
Our January contracts start on Monday 23rd January 2012 and it is extremely unlikely that any rooms will be available before this date.
If you are an Undergraduate student your choices are :
Apply Now !
Further information and help
For Castle Irwell please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Matthias Court please email email@example.com
Additional information about our Welcome Programme and taxi transfers is available.