'As a student of languages it is crucial to me mixing with people that speak other languages and that are from different cultures. Living in Constantine Court this year has enabled me to to make some amazing friends and has helped me a great deal with the progress of both my languages. It was definately the right choice for me!'
Constantine Court is next to Horlock Court and has the perfect central location in the heart of the University campus. It’s next to a general shop, and launderette. Accommodation is in purpose built houses with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities.
As part of the University's 'Campus Plan' of building improvements, there will be construction works taking place around the Horlock and Constantine Court residential areas. The construction site will be approximately 100 metres from these properties and construction noise may impact our residencies between the working hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Thirteen bedroom houses on campus
- First Year accommodation with 42 weeks contract
- All rooms have en suite washbasin, toilet and shower
- Free and unlimited broadband internet access
- Quieter accommodation available
- Bed, desk, shelves, wardrobe and study chair provided in bedrooms
- Kitchen includes electric oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Other items provided are ironing board, mop, bucket, dustpan, brush and vacuum cleaner
- Membership of the Sports Centre included (£20.00 activation fee applies)
- Regular evening security patrols
- Adapted accommodation available plus DDA kitchen with fully adjustable worktops
- Resident Life Support Officers providing weekend and out of hours assistance
- Contents insurance included to the value of £3500
Please click here for our image gallery
Fees 2013/2014 (price per person)
£91.07 per week (42 week contract, 13 bedroom house)
£3811.93 per year
If you have decided which accommodation you wish to apply for, please make your application now.
Peel Park Campus
University of Salford
Salford M5 4RB
T +44 (0)161 295 0023 email@example.com
Student Life Advice Desk is open Monday through Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (closed weekends and Bank Holidays).