Horlock Court has the perfect central location in the heart of the University campus. It’s next to a general shop, and launderette. Accommodation is in purpose built houses with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities.
As part of the University's 'Campus Plan' of building improvements, there will be construction works taking place around the Horlock and Constantine Court residential areas. The construction site will be approximately 100 metres from these properties and construction noise may impact our residencies between the working hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- 12 bedroom houses
- 168 rooms in 14 houses
- First year accommodation with 42 week contract
- Free and unlimited broadband internet access
- All bedrooms have a washbasin and vanity unit
- Quieter accommodation available
- Security provision
- Out of hours and weekend support from Resident Life Support Officers
- Located next to the campus shop
- Membership of Sports Centre included (£20.00 activation fee applies)
- Accommodation available for students with additional requirements
- Fitted kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven and microwave
- Bed, desk, wardrobe, shelves and study chair provided in bedrooms
- Other items provided in the kitchen: ironing board, mop, bucket, dustpan, brush and vacuum cleaner
- Contents insurance to the value of £3500 included
Click here for our image gallery
If you have decided which accommodation you wish to apply for, please make your application now.
Fees 2013/2014 (price per person)
£76.44 per week (42 week contract)
£3,210.48 per year
University of Salford
Salford M5 4QZ
T +44 (0)161 295 0023 firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Life Advice Desk is open Monday through Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm (closed weekends and Bank Holidays).