Why Choose Our Accommodation?
'I feel that student accommodation is fantastic value for money, I don't think you could find accommodation anywhere near as cheap with all your bills included. I've really enjoyed living on campus as it is a maximum of a few minutes walk to all the facilities I need.'
Looking to make the most of your time at University? Then choosing accommodation at the University of Salford is the right choice for you. All our accommodation is within walking distance of the University, local amenities and social areas with prices ranging from £66.01 to £96.60 per person per week for 2013/14 and £67.48 to £98.00 per person per week for 2014/15. With our wide choice of rooms we will be sure to have the home from home to suit your lifestyle, taste and budgets.
All University of Salford students may apply for accommodation, whether a new or returning student.
We provide a choice of:
- Single study bedrooms
- Limited number of flats for families with children. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in family accommodation
- Adapted rooms for students with special requirements
The following services and benefits are included at all the accommodation choices:
- Convenient locations with free connecting bus service to all campuses
- Inclusive utility bills
- Free broadband internet access on the University network in Castle Irwell, Horlock and Constantine Courts and free Wifi in all rooms at John Lester, Eddie Colman and Bramall Courts
- 24 hour or evening security provision
- Resident Life Support Officers/Resident Assistants/Senior Residents' Support providing weekend and out of hours assistance
- On site maintenance and office support
- Free contents insurance to the value of £3500
- Free membership of the Sports Centre at all locations (activation fee of £20 applies)
- Free parking is available at some locations*
- Choice of contracts to suit your requirements
- Accommodation in a quieter area is available at Castle Irwell Student Village, John Lester Court, Horlock and Constantine Courts
- Ability to search for like minded students and choose your room, when applying for Bramall, John Lester or Eddie Colman Court
* Horlock and Constantine Courts have limited spaces, with parking charges of £276 for Horlock or Constantine Courts (13/14 charge). View the University's Car Parking page for details and to apply.
All accommodation is offered on a self catering basis. A range of places to eat are situated across campus. To see all the accommodation available please view our Accommodation Locations.
For directions and travel details please click here